Guess what Target shopper fans?? Target has launched a new feature called : Cartwheel!
What is it?
It is a free savings program, sort of like Ibotta – where the offers can be combined with other coupons.
The website writes, “Together with Facebook, Cartwheel lets you connect with friends to share your favorite deals plus save money on the products you love.”
- The program may be accessed at cartwheel.target.com with a smartphone, tablet or computer. A Facebook account is required.
- Offers are easy to add: just click on the image and you’re done!
- To redeem a Cartwheel offer, either present a printed copy of your Cartwheel barcode or show it on a mobile device at checkout. It only needs to be scanned once because all offers connect to the same barcode.
- Offers are valid in U.S. Target stores only.
- After signing up, a user automatically gets to add up to ten offers. “Unlock badges” to access more.
Category: Target Coupon Matchups